Monday, August 8, 2016

Wall of Irony

Well, that was ironic. I created my publishing house so that I could publish my books which would allow me to have a portfolio so that I could apply for a grant with the Alberta Foundation of the Arts for a project that I have been wanting to do. I just got off the phone and found out that since I am a self published writer, I do not qualify for their grants. 

The Irony continues...my publishing house website expires today and my pre-paid credit card will not allow me to load it up so that I can pay for my site....yet the card is suppose to be fine. 

I know I need to be flexible, creative and driven, but with a heavy heart I'm taking time out and I'm going for a nap. .....or maybe reading up a bit on the Lions Gate portal Energy that everybody in the astrology world is talking about.   Maybe both. 

No comments: