Monday, August 8, 2016

Happy Manifestation Day

Well Happy Manifestation Day!!!
I went to my website provider and my account was going to close. It would cost way more than what I had on my pre-paid card. So I just said, whatever, I'm not going to ruin my state of mind over this, and I simply deleted it. Poof! Then I tried to see if I could go for the freebie site since I still have my domain. Somehow I managed to wind up where I could buy a new site to go with my domain...and it was on sale for $12.00 instead of the $150. Yup. So I bought another year and will have to create my site again, but that is OK because I will rethink what I want to have or present .....I need to be flexible and more creative. Life works in strange ways!

Oh the life of a single parent on the way up to success. LOL  I have gratitude for every step of the way!

Please be patient while I rebuild my website!  :o)

No comments: