Thursday, August 25, 2016

Keeping Life Simple

I've been working on my website for the past few days. It has a completely different feel from the last one. Instead of focusing on being a publishing house, it is focused on me being a writer. It took a little bit of soul whispering, but I understand now that building up a publishing house isn't the life I want to have. I just want to be a writer and create my own books. I don't have huge ambitions, just want to be happy and live a creative life. I think this is being authentic.

My daughter and I went to a cafe the other day. Can you tell which writing gadget is mine???  lol   And check out these adorable drinks. Mine was the kitty and she had the bear. Not only was it delicious, but artistic. This is the Gama Cafe on Whyte Ave (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada). Such a cute little cafe. 




No comments: