Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Face Book Memories

I'm sure most of you that read my blog have a face book page and are use to seeing "your year ago face book memory".  Sometimes I cringe at my past memories, but then remind myself of the personal growth I have achieved. lol  But this morning I was happy to see a memory from last year and I wanted to share it with you here. It is actually two-folded. One part is the reminder of how much I like Mark Romero's work. When I healed my psoriasis condition it was while I was listening to his music. I really do think that he is a person of integrity and is doing what he is doing for all the right reasons....and his music really is beautiful. 
Second...birds are important to me as I love them dearly. I find them incredibly good at being messengers from the the spiritual perspective. So it was really nice to have a reminder of this day because my personal world changed drastically soon after this. Good - bad...who knows....change is change and it takes awhile before we see how our life unfolds, but I think I achieved a lot of personal internal growth in this year.   So here it is....

Face Book Memory from a year ago....
While I was playing this video four blue jays and some other bird I have not seen before came to the tree out side my window. At first they were squacking but when I turned up the volume they all became quiet and just listened. It was a really lovely moment. Really love what this guy is doing with music. I'm pretty sure his techniques are from a lost art.


No comments: