Thursday, March 2, 2017

Chapter One: Spirits Among Us



This was probably one of the easiest chapters for me to write about. I think it is safe to say that there are more people out there who have experienced or encountered a ghost than there are people who have not. It may have only been a one time thing, but that one time would certainly never be forgotten. So for me to write about my supernatural ghostly experiences was kind of fun. The spooky part was already over and the joy is always in the retelling of the story.


But for those who are skeptics, I was sure to include some other documented entries such as the very first ghost story to be written. This story was written by Pliny The Younger ( A.D 62?–c.A.D.113). I also included the first photograph of the ghost Lady Dorothy Walpole who later became The Brown Lady of Raynham Hall in Norfolk, New England. The photograph was taken in 1936 by a London-based photographer, Captain Hubert C. Provand and his assistant, Indre Shira of the Country Life Magazine.  This photo changed the personal paradigm for thousands of people.

As for my own stories, some of them will just have to stand on their own merit, but a few of them actually do come with a special photo. It was a very special night that I was able to get a photo of a spirit in its mist form and then a second later turn into an orb. It is actually the first and only time I have personally seen this. I have taken lots of orb pictures, but never have I captured the spirit in two separate forms before. And the other very special picture you will find in this chapter is of me with three spirits swirling around my body. At the time I could hear them and feel them, but not see them. When I first saw the picture I was excited to see the anomaly, but not very surprised because it was an intense experience.

It was interesting to see the history of my life unfolding around a world of superstition and ghosts. From childhood to the present time, my world moves in the flow of the thin veil that separates those within the form of matter and those who are purely energetic. But I have to tell you that I would never be a professional medium or seer. For one thing, I really don’t want to, and for another, I don’t think I could manually turn it on when I needed to. I seem to just blunder into the situation or spontaneously communicate with spirits. I’m sure there are many sensitive people who can relate to that.

My book Flight of the White Crow of the is available at Amazon.com and Barnes &Noble.  Hope you check it out, and especially hope you enjoy reading it.

#ghosts #spirits #orbs #books #paranormal #haunted










No comments: