Thursday, March 9, 2017

Chapter 2 : UFO's and Aliens


It seems that the argument of do aliens exist or do not exist will always be an ongoing disagreement amongst humans. Taking a peek into society, just look at how we interact over politics, religion, sports, or even music; humans will disagree just to disagree. So when someone wants to argue with me about the existence of extraterrestrials, I chose to not engage. I chose not to engage because the reality is that the main thing that will change a person's mind is if he or she has a personal first hand experience. The existence of aliens … not worth the argument. I am completely convinced that they exist. And I think it is safe to say that millions of other people believe in them to. My intentions are not to transform people into believers, but rather, to bond with those who have already had the experience or at least are open minded to the existence of other humanoids sharing our planet and dimension. 

People from many cultures have been sharing stories of the star people for centuries. Images upon cave drawings, tapestries and Egyptian hieroglyphics narrate the history of man's interaction with extraterrestrials. And lots of modern day classified information has leaked out by governments from around the world confirming that, yes, we humans are not alone. Apparently there are over twenty different types of alien races that are interacting with earth.  Even people like the old Canadian Minister of Defense, Paul Hellyer,  has come forward to say we are not alone. That has got to at least tell a person to open up their minds to the possibility. 

But you know what, all this stuff isn’t why I am convinced of alien shenanigans. I am convinced because of my own experiences and because of the experiences of the people I know first hand. I know people who have woken up with body marks, lumps, or missing time. I met a man who has investigated cow mutilations first hand. The one problem I have with all the technical disclosure though, is that there are many types of aliens or other beings that do not use space ships or need vehicles. Not all abductions are done by being beamed up with a light to a ship. And this is where a lot of the confusion comes in. 

To be honest with you, I am not really sure how to explain this, other than transportation can occur through vibrational rates, dimensions, and dreamtime … all combined. I’m sure for those humans that are really good at this, they can easily alter their frequency and zip into a state of astral traveling to connect with some races that are on a different dimension.  This is where a lot of people get off the ET train because it just seems like a far stretch of the imagination. But this is also where we start to get into the quantum science part of it. The problem is that although lots has been revealed and discovered in quantum science, there is still so much we do not know or understand. The unknown asks us to rearrange our information pertaining to what we once thought we knew. Let me explain it this way … In one of the stories I share, I talk about a time where I woke up from dreamtime in my own bed knowing that in dreamtime ‘someone’ had performed a medical procedure on me. In the morning there was a perfect circle mark that looked like it came from a suction cup. My skin within the circle was super smooth.  I had absolutely no recollection of a spacecraft, but I do remember waking up in my own body. In this chapter, I talk about the many incidents that reflect some kind of a contact during dreamtime. Some people may laugh at the idea of dreamtime being a portal to dimensions, but I think the Aboriginals of Australia have it right by viewing dreamtime as the old time of the ancestor beings, which can be viewed as the home of the ancestors. 

What I’m think is that, as we evolve as humans, so does our capabilities to extend our understanding of the possibilities that surround us, especially as a collective species. The first people were in touch with our star ancestors, and now centuries later, we are reconnecting and remembering the lost knowledge. 

Maybe it isn’t the governments that are hiding the information, but rather it is the extraterrestrials that will decide when it is time for disclosure. Since there is many different types of them, perhaps they cannot come to an agreement. Lol.  Honestly, if they wanted every human to know they exist, every human would know they exist. 

I am including the picture of the mark that was on me because I think it is difficult to see it clearly in the book and I would like to have it available for those who want a better look at it. But if you want to know the full story, you will have to read my book. :o)


#UFO  #abductions  #aliens  #extraterrestrials #science  #book  #stories  #ufos  #reveal #alienmysteries #dimensions  #universe  #galaxy #truth  #ancientaliens

No comments: