Monday, June 13, 2016

Heartfelt love to the victims and their families in Orlando. 

Image result for bouquet of flowers

My heartfelt love to those who lost a loved one in the Orlando Shootings. As well to those who have lost a loved one each and every day. These types of extreme situations certainly make us ponder the world around us and what it is that drives another human to the brink of insanity and cruelty. In my pondering, I have discovered that we are all a part of some kind of minority and yet we are all connected in a grand picture. I've also discovered this isn't always about religion, due to even atheists commit hate crimes. It comes down to fear and the illusion of being separate. We are afraid of being judged so therefore we judge. It is my hope that this horrid moment in time will be the seed of unity and somehow move humanity towards a new understanding of non-judgement and to look out for each other.

No comments: