Sunday, January 1, 2017

It's still Mercury Retrograde...but Happy New Years Anyways...LOL

Lmao...I wanted to get a good start into my new day by working on the editing for my upcoming book Flight of the White Crow...which is a non-fiction book based on my personal paranormal / spiritual experiences and thoughts. I started the re-edit last night like a good little writer should, as I wanted to show the universe how committed I am at getting this book finished and released. I hadn't been in the program for over a month because the pdf book was with the young woman who was editing it. So to my surprise, on the main program, for what ever reason, every other page had an "exclamation mark" stating that it had text over flow. What the hell, it wasn't like I added new words or anything while it was sitting in limbo.  After fiddling with it for a bit with no results, I decided there must be something I need to change, alter, or delete to make it flow again. Sure enough, thirty minutes later, I regained my confidence that this book would indeed move forward. 

Eager to get back at it today, the first day of the New Year, again the same problem occurred. This time it got even crazier. The program was doing all kinds of wacky things. Mercury Retrograde or computer possession? Ya, virus or just plane messed up fits the list too.  But as I was about to throw a tantrum of frustration, I could hear the LEO KING'S grand advise; "lots of people are going to be disappointed at the dawn of the new year because we are still in the mercury retrograde and we don't quite have that green light to move forward" or something to that affect.  You know what...he's right. As much as I would like to move forward with my book, the computer gremlins are setting the pace. It is good to know when to apply force and when to flow with the force.

There is a puzzle calling my name. Three teenager to chat with. And a meditation mat to warm up. I'm giving myself permission to just be and flow. 

Wishing you all a wonderful week of balancing self-reflection and personal motivation.



No comments: