Saturday, January 28, 2017

For all you Orb Lovers


   Because of the digital age, Orbs have become a common anomaly (Ya I know crazy oxymoron).  There is something about the digital film that allows the orbs to be clearly seen. To understand the technical reasons for this, I suggest you go look it up. lol.  At this moment, I'm just interested in  sharing my very cool photos with you. 

   When November's Super Moon came upon us, I was so excited and just had to go take a picture of it. It was a strange moment actually because I was doing some baking and I just stopped. I turned off everything,  grabbed my camera and headed out the door. 

   Due to the moon just beginning to rise from the horizon, I wasn't able to see the moon because there were too many things in the way. Therefore, I just began meandering around the streets to find a good opening that allowed me a peek at the moon. I was hoping to get the early rise shot so that I was able to have a point of reference to catch the size of it. So there I was wandering around the city streets of my neighborhood, in the dark and alone. But the thing was, I didn't feel alone. I felt guided right from that moment I was in the kitchen shutting down my baking project. But as usual, I just shrugged the feeling off and focused on getting a couple of decent shots. 

That night when I looked at the photos, I was amused by the beautiful blue and green orbs that were in some of the photos. And as usual, I just thought, "how interesting", and moved on to other things. 

As December came, I was very involved with using meditation to connect with the higher self and my Angel guide. Now, I don't want to give it all away here because this became so interesting that I included it as a last minute entry in my book Flight Of The White Crow, but it seems there was a connection to this green/blue orb and me. 

 During the last full moon of the year, I again went out to take photos of the moon. This time I stayed at home and took the pictures from the back yard. The next morning when I had looked at the pictures I was shocked to see that some of them, not all of them, had the same orb as the last full moon. 

And here is the really cool part of the story...I discovered my guardian angel is connected with the moon...and her colour is blue. Just love this !  Life truly is a magical journey. 

And to make the story even more interesting...I found out I wasn't the only person having this blue orb show up. I was really surprised to see someone else had posted similar photos on a private group chat. This person was equally thrilled. 

Top two photo were taken on November 13th, 2016. You can see the orb in #1 but there is not an orb in #2. I wanted to show you this so you can see there is nothing on my camera lens. 

                                                    #1


#2


The next three photos were taken on December 14, 2016. Photo #3 is an awesome full moon picture with the orb. Photo #4 also has the blue orb but you can see that it is in a different location. And Photo #5 shows the moon through the tree and the orb can be seen peeking from behind the tree. 

                                               #3

#4


#5

No comments: