Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Mercury Retrograde

Image result for mercury retrograde


Boy oh boy...and here I thought I had this Mercury Retrograde all under control. Had all the do's and don'ts down pact and ready to embrace all that cannot be controlled. Yeah...well Gemini is laughing at me now. There is no being ready for computer chaos. My mouse stopped working, I get re-directed to other pages (ooh there's a "RE") without clicking on them. I'm not able to make an online purchase even though the card is fine...maybe this is one of those "Re-think" or "Re-consider" the order moments. And I've been doing a lot of "RE-tracing" my steps because I can't remember what the hell I went downstairs for.  So now I must "Re-consider" my approach to this dynamic energy that is playing with us and re-establish myself into the frame of Being in the Now. The retrograde is with us until January 8th. By then, I will either be a zen master or a spiritual reject.  Maybe a bit of both.
Enjoy !!!

No comments: