Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Let It Go

   Since today is the Full Moon of letting go of the past, I thought this article would be an excellent read for those who are working on releasing the things that no longer work for them or things they would like to heal or let go of.  Let It Go is an article written by Judith Sills Ph.D. and published in the Psychology Today Magazine, November 2014. 
   One of the things I have been noticing since I have been working on my "letting it go" issues or habits, is that every time I let go of something, a new door of opportunity appears before me. This awareness has been leading me into a new understanding of the Paradigm Shift. Ok, that is just a teaser because I will be writing more on that topic once we get past this last bit of letting go energy. In the meantime, I highly recommend taking the time to read this article and then take some time to apply the wisdom she offers. 

Let It Go article by Judith Sills Ph.D

No comments: