Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Ego

Chapter Six: The Earthly Gorgeous Outfit

I offered a suggestion of theory that the Ego is the collective consciousness of the physical body. I am not stating this as a scientist nor a therapist so take it as you will.  It is just a reasonable conclusion in a world full of possibilities. And it is not in anyway my end all conclusion for this topic of discussion, but I do believe that this topic of discussion has many possibilities and can open doors of the mind to search further. 
The one thing I do conclude is that the Ego is a vital part of who and what we are. To destroy it would be to destroy the essence of this human experience. I do think it is important however to work with our Ego and set a goal to become a loving and healthy ego. The Ego is what makes us all different from each other. And because we all have one, it is our unity as well. 



#Ego #theory #humanexperience #paranormal #possibilities #freethinking #books #writerslife #life

No comments: