Saturday, February 18, 2017

Flight of the White Crow




It is here...it is finally here...



Not only did I finish writing it...it is now published and for sale online. I am so grateful to my friends (Bruno, Johnny, and Mikayla)  who read the PDF and gave me some really great feedback. Your comments were so valuable for many reasons. It was very difficult for me to share some of this stuff, but your enthusiasm gave me the confidence to go ahead and move forward. And thank you to my acquaintance Raymond Yakeleya for telling me that it is good to share these stories because there may be someone out there who struggles with their own experiences. By sharing we help each other. 

I also have to admit that I am really pleased with myself for the book cover. Those crows were just a few houses down from where I live and allowed me to take some really wonderful pictures. Although I did do some photo shop to it, the sky is authentic. I basically just put in the fog effect and coloured a crow white. The front and back of the book make the full picture. 

The book is available in softcover and as an eBook


#Edmonton   #paranormal   #supernatural   #matrix  #mystery   #orbs   #UFO   #spirits   #ghosts   #anomaly   #angels   #magic   #alternative   #truestories   #Ego   #love   #family   #pets

No comments: